Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Summit County Conditions

Home Sweet Home Snow Sport Instructor Lars's Avatar
    That's a great pic Mr. Vertical. Love those Cats. Still got the old F7 to kick around I do.

Just blew the chance to fly out there yesterday for the weekend. My cousin had free seats and offered one to me to ski with her Husband. Thought she was kidding when she called so i told her I was tooo busy at work to leave. How stupid was that?

Anyhow, as good as the skiing was for me this year, I'm in golf mode and league starts Monday.

Hope all you snow dogs have a nice run for me.
    all the knowledge in the world is of no use to fools

Looking for a house Snow Sport Instructor
    Rode a chair today with a front-range golf fan who said he was enjoying the powder at Loveland as a "surprise" after going into golfing mode the end of March. Only trouble for him is there's no place on the front range to play because it's all covered with snow.

I admit to being extremely jealous of all the recent snow in CO. Though we are still skiing at Mammoth, we have spring conditions and no new snow for the past month.

Home Sweet Home Skier Village Coach mastersracer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    sb4e, Our season does keep on rolling. You'll get some fresh soon, too, I hope. A-Basin was very nice today with some fresh over a good solid base. From all reports I've seen, the skiing was pretty bodacious at Loveland the past two days.

Living in a van down by the river
    We were at Loveland on 5/1, for my Favorite Ski day of each and every season for the past 5 years!
    Enjoy the Footage, Best day of the 2012/2013 Season.......

http://vimeo.com/65287956

Home Sweet Home Snow Sport Instructor Lars's Avatar
    Great footage. BB does some nice video doesn't he?

Had a few powder days this year. I can live with the 81 degrees it was here today. Got in 18 after work and had a very nice time.

But, I probably would have traded that for the chance to get some fresh tracks this morning.

Thanks for putting this up MR. Vertical.
    all the knowledge in the world is of no use to fools

Living in a van down by the river
    Yes Bob does a Very Nice Job on the Video! Better Yet, Nice Guy & the Best of the Best when it comes to Skiing & instruction. I always find Joy in being around such people!
    I was in Canon City Colorado on 4/30 for work, was 76 degrees @ 10:30am, I take 17" of Colorado Fresh over that anytime!