Thread: First trip

Home Sweet Home Snow Sport Instructor Lars's Avatar

First trip

My first trip is booked. Feb15th through the 22nd staying in Frisco Epic Pass in hand and Airline tickets bought. Open for suggestions but will be skiing 6 days in a row.
    all the knowledge in the world is of no use to fools

Looking for a house Snow Sport Instructor
    Feb 15-17 are Red Flag Days for Breck Ski and Ride, so the resort is expecting a large turnout of guests, Lars. I'd consider visiting Beaver Creek. I probably will be free-skiing with my wife Feb 18-20, probably checking out Vail at least one of those days because our daughters will be here the following week and we'd like to show them around there some. If you come to Breck, the new Peak Six area should be in good shape by then.

Home Sweet Home Snow Sport Instructor Lars's Avatar
    I've been to Colorado enough to know when not to ski Breckinridge. It's my Wife's only Winter vacation week so we have no choice but to use the Condo at this time and come ski. We'll most likely ski Copper or the Beav the 16th and 17th and then hit Breckinridge and ABasin the rest of the trip. Not a big Vail fan, probably won't go there this trip. Got March and April for that. We will ski everyday though so we're flexible. Probably do a couple days at Breckinridge later in the week. I love it there.
    all the knowledge in the world is of no use to fools

Just passing through
    thanks)

Colorado is one of the best place

I agree with Stephen

Trips are always fun