Thread: Still alive

Home Sweet Home Snow Sport Instructor Lars's Avatar

Still alive

Hello everyone, just checking in to see what's going on and to tell everyone I am alive and well. I have been lurking in every now and then but haven't had the time or itch to contribute here. Just life going in different directions I guess and playing a lot of golf.

Just started another house right here on the Lake. Going to be a nice one. Working hard along side of my crew. Keeps me in shape. The real good news is I will be living in Breckenridge next Summer. Some people I built a house for here are building a house slopeside at Breck and I will be bringing my trailer of tools and my guys for the Summer. Probably start next May depending on the contractor who does their site prep and foundation.

Other than that, looking forward to a great ski season as well as a healthy one, and wishing the same to all my friends here in the Village.
    all the knowledge in the world is of no use to fools

I have my own seat in the pub Skier Village Coach Coach Rick's Avatar
    Glad to hear you're doing well, Lars. Wish I was still around Colorado, we could have got together while you're there. Be sure to share a beer with MR.
    YOUR SKI COACH - Bringing world class skills to the recreational skier

* Instructional DVDs * Technical Articles * On Hill Coaching

www.YourSkiCoach.com

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Rick View Post
    Glad to hear you're doing well, Lars
    Indeed not that I've met you Lars esp as out walking our dog the other day I was only thinking how time had passed since the very upsetting loss from last year, or was it the year before, so it is nice to hear the latest.

Looking for a house Snow Sport Instructor
    Make certain you have the local regulations understood, Lars. Next door neighbor's father is an Ohio contractor. He looked into building a garage for his son. Was going to bring a crew and let everyone enjoy a couple weeks of cooler weather. After visiting the "planning" department, he changed his mind. Hope you don't have a "bid" price for this project. A local architect can go a long ways in relieving some of the pain of construction in Breckenridge.

Moderator Snow Sport InstructorSkier Village Coach LiquidFeet's Avatar
    I'm glad you're alive, Lars. Every day counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Rick View Post
    Glad to hear you're doing well, Lars. Wish I was still around Colorado, we could have got together while you're there. Be sure to share a beer with MR.
    For sure Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Kneale Brownson View Post
    Make certain you have the local regulations understood, Lars. Next door neighbor's father is an Ohio contractor. He looked into building a garage for his son. Was going to bring a crew and let everyone enjoy a couple weeks of cooler weather. After visiting the "planning" department, he changed his mind. Hope you don't have a "bid" price for this project. A local architect can go a long ways in relieving some of the pain of construction in Breckenridge.
    Already noted Kneale, They have a local architect and have worked out issues with the zoning etc. The people are acting as their own contractor. I already have all the insurance issues solved. I'm also brushing up on local codes etc. Thanks for the concern.

My horse knows his own way home Snow Sport Instructor SMJ's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi Lars.
    I need to be a conqueror, a liberator of my potential, kept prisoner all these years.