I bought boots from a master fitter in Chicago, including custom footbeds (I have very flat feet). I suspect I still some tilt in the way my boots pressure the ski - so I think I am always on an inside edge. Is there some kind of pressure plate gizmo that would show the force pattern from my ski boot? I am assuming that if I am canted slightly it would show higher pressure on the low side compared to high side.