Thread: Ayone in ASpen area?

My horse knows his own way home Little Tiger's Avatar

Ayone in ASpen area?

From the aussie forum

I am in Snowmass and have a pair of 2010 K2 Obsetheds, I think they are the 189's, a friend gave them to me when he left snowmass and was going to leave them here (he had bought a replacement set this year while here and couldnt fit two pairs in his luggage). I am hoping to use them if we ever get a decent powder day but can't see the point in carting them back to Oz with my family's 5 sets of skis as they won't get used there. I am leaving on the 23rd so if anyone wants to pick them up from Snowmass around that time I am happy to hand them over and hope they can get some powder to use them in. They are in ok condition but have been used for a couple of seasons and have a few scratches. No downside as they are free .

Snow Sports New Zealand

I'm planning a trip in February to the St. Regis Aspen (peak season!) and am trying to decipher how they treat Plats.

Has anyone received room upgrades, or club access - or even breakfast at Olives? I'm sure people have had different experiences, but the postings I've found so far on here have been very unclear - one poster said there are no Plat benefits at the St. Regis in Aspen.

Please share your experiences as a Plat in Aspen if you've been. Should I book a Jr. Suite, or Club Access - or will a Standard room suffice for further good treatment? Thanks.

I'm planning a trip in February to the St. Regis Aspen (peak season!) and am trying to decipher how they treat Plats.

Has anyone received room upgrades, or club access - or even breakfast at Olives? I'm sure people have had different experiences, but the postings I've found so far on here have been very unclear - one poster said there are no Plat benefits at the St. Regis in Aspen.

Please share your experiences as a Plat in Aspen if you've been. Should I book a Jr. Suite, or Club Access - or will a Standard room suffice for further good treatment? Thanks.