Thread: Spare room to rent in Breckenridge-150 Yards from lift $70/night - Feb 6 - Mar 8 :)

Spare room to rent in Breckenridge-150 Yards from lift $70/night - Feb 6 - Mar 8 :)

Hey everyone, hopefully this is the right place to post this.

So....... a friend and I booked this amazing condo in Breckenridge. 150 yards from the lift, nice part of town. You can check out the place by click the link here. http://www.vrbo.com/2872

With less than 2 weeks to go my "friend" has left decided to pull out and leave me with....

A. No one to live with.
    B. The remaining half of his rent to pay.
    C. An empty room.... which seems a waste.

I'm pretty happy to have the place to myself, but I also wouldn't object to meeting some new people and sharing the space.

The good news is that because he already paid half of his share I can charge less and perhaps one of you can benefit.

So for $70/night (which think is pretty good yeah and we can make it less if you stay for a week) you get your own bedroom and bathroom in a great location in Breckenridge sharing the space with me, a very chilled 37 year old Australian guy. I'm a non-smoker, no longer party animal and I'll be working some afternoons on the lappy when I'm not skiing, watching the odd movie, TV series reading and generally relaxing.

While I'm pretty open to most people, hard-line right wing, white supremacist big game hunters are probably not going to have a lot in common with me. If you're a lefty - environmentally aware, intelligent, relaxed, well-traveled, communicative and chilled then we could definitely down a few bottles of red and try and solve the world’s problems.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in please drop me an email at timonearth74@gmail.com and please include the following info.

Name:
    Interests:
    Three top movies you like:
    Three of your favourite books:
    Three of your favourite music artists:
    Anything else you think is relevant:

Seeing as it’s only fair – here’s my info.

Name: Tim
    Interests: Hiking, Skiing, Scuba Diving, Music Festivals, Writing Music.
    Three top movies you like: Princess Bride, I love you Philip Morris, Lord of the Rings
    Three of your favourite books: Game of Thrones, Silverthorn, Pillars of the Earth.
    Three of your favourite music artists: Shpongle, Opiuo, Ott
    Anything else you think is relevant: Not at this stage.

I’ve actually got a festival to run over the next 6 days in Australia and I’ll be back at a computer on Tuesday 31st January so I can have a look at any emails then.

If anyone here has any suggestions as to how else I may find people to share the condo please let me know.

Thanks heaps for your time.

B.

I have my own seat in the pub Skier Village Coach Coach Rick's Avatar
    Bobly, I'm afraid I flunk too many of your personality qualifiers.

Still happy to share a run with you, though. We'll just keep the conversation to skiing.
    YOUR SKI COACH - Bringing world class skills to the recreational skier

* Instructional DVDs * Technical Articles * On Hill Coaching

www.YourSkiCoach.com

My horse knows his own way home Little Tiger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobly View Post
    If anyone here has any suggestions as to how else I may find people to share the condo please let me know.

Thanks heaps for your time.

B.
    Try craigs list?

Hey guys.

Have had to cancel the trip after all.

Just got back from the festival on Tuesday to learn my Dad has a suspect lump in his neck that the Doctors want out straight away.... In the end I don't want to be half way around the world if there's bad news.

I'm obviously gutted... was pretty much my dream trip, but will start considering 2013 and who knows, maybe it will be a better year snow wise.

Thanks for all you help and assistance, will definitely keep active on this forum anyway, and will hopefully run into a few of you over the coming years.

b.

Hey guys.

Have had to cancel the trip after all.

Just got back from the festival on Tuesday to learn my Dad has a suspect lump in his neck that the Doctors want out straight away.... In the end I don't want to be half way around the world if there's bad news.

I'm obviously gutted... was pretty much my dream trip, but will start considering 2013 and who knows, maybe it will be a better year snow wise.

Thanks for all you help and assistance, will definitely keep active on this forum anyway, and will hopefully run into a few of you over the coming years.

b.

Best wishes to your Dad for a good outcome Bobly...

Hopefully we will see you next year.

My horse knows his own way home Snow Sport Instructor SMJ's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yes Bobly I hope your dad does well. Family comes first. I won a 4 day trip to the Canyons in Utah in a raffle once and had to cancel it when my father got ill. Needless to say years later and I'm glad I stayed around here.

Steve
    I need to be a conqueror, a liberator of my potential, kept prisoner all these years.

I have my own seat in the pub Skier Village Coach Coach Rick's Avatar
    Bobly, sorry to hear the news. Best of luck to you and your dad. Keep us posted.
    YOUR SKI COACH - Bringing world class skills to the recreational skier

* Instructional DVDs * Technical Articles * On Hill Coaching

www.YourSkiCoach.com

Hey guys.

Thanks for your best wishes.

It's still possible I can do March. Can you give me an idea if it's worth it for either BC Canada or Colorado?

Cheers

b.

Hey guys.

Thanks for your best wishes.

It's still possible I can do March. Can you give me an idea if it's worth it for either BC Canada or Colorado?

Cheers

b.
    Colorado is good conditions until the first week in April... A-basin open until June

Oh check our spring get together out... then you could share accom and stuff with folks and have people to ski with