Thread: Open invitation

Home Sweet Home Snow Sport Instructor Lars's Avatar

Open invitation

To anyone wanting to come to Ellicotteville this winter to ski Holimont or Holiday or even Peek n Peak in Findley Lake.

Just give me a heads up or a day's notice and i'll show you around and ski some awesome WNY snow.
    all the knowledge in the world is of no use to fools

Living in a van down by the river
    I have a brother in Rochester area, if we make it out this winter, would be real nice to take a day in @ one of the local hills, topped off with Apre at Nick Tahous (never been always wanted to) Garbage Plate, just sounds like something a person has to try at least once
    Will reciprocate the offer on this end, if your out this winter know the secrect places, more on the sleds then the slopes. Waiting for the snow!

I enjoyed the day I spent at Holimont a few years ago hosted by Lars. Lets keep the option open for this year. I'll probably be in E'ville for a couple of Masters races, but they usually don't leave much time for free skiing.

Re: the Garbage Plate-best eaten after consuming a good portion of cheap beer..........

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny V. View Post
    I enjoyed the day I spent at Holimont a few years ago hosted by Lars. Lets keep the option open for this year. I'll probably be in E'ville for a couple of Masters races, but they usually don't leave much time for free skiing.

Re: the Garbage Plate-best eaten after consuming a good portion of cheap beer..........
    A great time we had. Hopefully the snow will again be like normal, whatever that is anymore. We have snow on the ground and cold temps make the snow guns ablaze. HV opens next Saturday.

Bristol has the guns going so we may see a WROD sometime this week........

Quote Originally Posted by Lars View Post
    To anyone wanting to come to Ellicotteville this winter to ski Holimont or Holiday or even Peek n Peak in Findley Lake.

Just give me a heads up or a day's notice and i'll show you around and ski some awesome WNY snow.
    Well hello Lars, I just found this looking for some 411 on Holimont. I'll be there tomorrow and Thursday, 3/6,7 for some PSIA events. Will you be around?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    Well hello Lars, I just found this looking for some 411 on Holimont. I'll be there tomorrow and Thursday, 3/6,7 for some PSIA events. Will you be around?
    Not sure about tomorrow but I can do Thursday. Drop me a pm with your cell. I need a day off anyhow.

that would be amazing